Saturday, December 8, 2007

Huckabee: "I'm not perfect" (we knew that, but we say you're about as close as they come)

Responding to criticisms of comments made on the AIDS ordeal, CBS reports:

“Many of you know that I’m a human being that’s going to make a whole lot of mistakes, in fact you’re going to hear that I am a human being that’s made a lot of mistakes. In fact, if you don’t know that yet, just keep reading all the press releases from my opponents. And when they can’t find enough, they’ll make some up.”

“And that’s politics,” he added. “The reason that we’re doing what we’re doing is because for a lot of people this campaign is no longer about the politics of the past. It is about the principles that we believe will give us the best hope for our future.”

Read full story here

My thoughts? We know you ain't perfect Huck, but we sure think you're pretty darn close!

No comments: