Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Agent provocateur

An agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent") is a person who secretly disrupts a group's activities from within the group. Agents provocateurs typically represent the interests of another group, or are agents directly assigned to provoke unrest, violence, debate, or argument by or within a group while acting as a member of the group.
Source: Wikipedia.

Someone going under the name of "ashley lee" posted the following on Mike's blog:

I have been in full support of Gov. Huckabee from the get go, and I had been wearing a pin on my shirt everyday! But with the recent news about ALL of his pardon's, and his increased spending as governor, this all raised a huge red flag for me. I hope it's the media putting a slant on the information, but I don't know how you explain all those pardons!!!! Please SOMEONE ease my mind so I can jump back on board!!!!!

Now, miss Ashley Lee (very nice code name BTW), if you'll pardon me, but I don't think you're fooling anyone with this stuff! First you say you've supported Huckabee from the "get go" but then you proceed to attack him with a ton of illegitimate garbage! All I have to say is with friends like you, who needs enemies?

Keep it up!! You help make Mike look better each day!

4 comments:

Stormgaard said...

Huckabee wanted Bush to lift the embargo on Cuba so he could have a market to sell Arkansas rice.

Human rights.... for rice.

Umm... man cannot live on bread alone ring a bell?

Yep. That Huckabee...

Christian! With a nice dose of good old fashioned common sense.

NOT

Stormgaard said...

Not a conservative.

And... Christian?

Well, that's a stretch too boss.

http://www.stephenbainbridge.com/punditry/comments/personal_presidential_elimination_process_the_case_of_mike_huckabee/

Stormgaard said...

The Case Against Mike Huckabee

Stormgaard said...

Mike Huckabee. Authentic Conservative!

Who lets murdering rapists run free...

Video: Lois Davidson on Huckabee and her Daughters Killer