Thursday, December 13, 2007

Huckabee-"Bring america together!"



Moderator: Realistically, what do you believe you can accomplish in your first year as President.

Mike Huckabee: Well, I like the laundry list that everybody has had, and I would agree that every one of those things is important. The reality is none of that is going to happen until we bring this country back together.

I think the first priority of the next President is to be a president of all the United States. We are right now a very polarized country and that polarized country has led to a paralyzed government. We've got Democrats who fight Republicans; Liberals fighting Conservatives; the Left fights the Right. Who's fighting for this country again?

And somehow we've got to quit even fighting among ourselves as Conservatives and as Republicans and start putting the better interest of this nation. If that doesn't happen, we'll get none of these things done. We've got to be the united people of a United States. And a President has got to somehow remind us that we are a great, resilient nation that has to stick together to solve all of these problems.

3 comments:

Stormgaard said...

Huckabee: Just say "Jesus!" and hand me a pile of cash. We'll let you right back out of jail 6 weeks into a 5 year sentence so you can kill more babies while you're drunk driving all over the highway after a 4th CONVICTION.

My, my, my... that does sound like an honest to goodness Christian to me.

Hey - but he was a Pastor! Right?! So of course he can't be a lying two-faced slug that uses the name of our savior to screw people over in the name of his own political career!!

Just like this blog says...

May God bless America without President Mike Huckabee in 2008!

Back Down in Little Rock

Huckabee Donations Raise Questions

Seriously... WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY. JESUS DOES NOT WANT YOU VOTING FOR THIS SNAKE.

Stormgaard said...

HUCKABEE'S SON KILLS DOGS FOR FUN AND HIS DAD FIRES COPS WHO DON'T COVER UP FOR IT.

A Son’s Past Deeds Come Back To Bite Huckabee

Personally, I'd vote for a DOG rather than Huckabee and I'd feel MUCH more comfortable about God not striking me down with a lightning bolt because of it.

Anonymous said...

I think Huckabee would be great. I have been a lifelong Dem and then became Independent. Back in the summer I prayed with a friend who did not want the same candidate I did. I just prayed God would bring us a president that would help this country and that we would accept him even if it is someone we did not yet know. I still think Huckabee is going to be that president. I have never in my life voted for a GOP president, though I disagree with some Dem positions. I would certainly be the first in line to vote for Huckabee or McCain/Huckabee if need be.